Chapter 13a - Dispensation of Innocence Genesis 1-3:24
The Dispensation of Innocence, and the creation account.
Theologians have taught that God made a covenant with creation, the Edenic Covenant. However no where in Scripture states a covenant with this name. Those who teach a covenant called the Edenic covenant make reference to Hosea 6:7, “But like Adam they transgressed the covenant; there they dealt faithlessly with Me” (ESV). This passage seems to referring to the Redemptive covenant that Adam and Eve broke. Because the Redemptive covenant was in place before creation before they sinned, Adam and Eve were faithlessness being disobedience to the God, Revelation 13:8 , 2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 1:2, Ephesians 1:4 .
The creation of the Heavens and Earth, Genesis 1, John 1:1-5, 1 Timothy 2:13, Matthew 19:4, Mark 10:6.
When God created the earth He created it to be able to sustain life of all His earthly creation, making the earth to appear old. Death did not occur until after the fall. There were no fossils of death present when He created, fossils appeared after the fall of mankind, and most of the fossils appeared after the flood judgment that ended the next dispensation. The triune was involved with the creation as recorded in Genesis. The heavens and earth that Elohim created was good, and able to sustain the life He created, (Elohim is plural Hebrew word referring to one God).
Day 1 Universal principles of the dispensation Genesis 1:1-5
Origin of Angels:
A. They were created by God the Son, Colossians 1:16, Nehemiah 9:6, Psalms 148:2,5.
B. They were created at the foundations of the earth or were created near or just before man, Job 38:4-7 .
C. There were many angels created, the exact number unknown, Hebrews12:22.
D. They were created in a state of holiness, Genesis 1:31, Isaiah. 14:12, Ezekiel 28:12-15, Matthew 25:41, Jude 6, 2 Peter 2:4.
Nature of Angels:
A. They are spirit beings, Hebrews 1:13,14, Ephesians 6:12 .
B. They are not marriageable beings with each other, and whenever they appear, they appear as male beings, Matthew 22:30 .
C. They are personal beings II Samuel 14:20, Daniel 9:21-22, 10:12, II Timothy 2:26, Revelation 12:7.
D. They are immortal beings, Luke 9:26, 20:35-36 .
E. They can move around, and are powerful, Matthew 26:53, Daniel 9:21, Psalms 103:20, 2 Peter 2:11.
F. They are glorious, Luke 9:26.
G. Angels have names, Daniel 10:13, 9:21, Mark 5:9.
H. They are beings of various ranks and order, Ephesians 1:21, Daniel 10:13 .
Ministry of Angels:
A. Worship to God, Isaiah 6:2-3, Hebrews 1:6 .
B. Praise of rejoicing over God's work, Job 38:4,7, Luke 2:13,14.
C. Execute God's will, Psalms 103:20.
D. Every child has one angel that stands before God, Matthew 18:10 .
E. Minister to God's people, Hebrews 1:14, Revelation 1-3.
Special Classifications of the Elect Angels
I Timothy 5:21:
A. Cherubim, Hebrews 9:5, Ezekiel 10:4, Genesis 3:22-24,
B. Seraphim, Isaiah 6:1-3,
C. Living creatures, Revelation 4:6-9,
D. Archangel, I Thessalonians 4:16, Jude 9,
E. Michael-Chief Prince, Daniel 10:13, Revelation 12:7,
F. Gabriel, Daniel 9:21.
Satan's Original State
A. Created perfect in wisdom and beauty, Ezekiel 28:12,
B. Was next to God on the holy mount, Ezekiel 28:14,
C. Sinless in conduct, Ezekiel 28:15,
D. Satan had access to the Garden of Eden, Ezekiel 28:13, Revelation 12:8-9, Genesis 3
Hell was created as Satan's Judgment because of
his fall into wickedness. Hell, the Lake of Fire are universal places created by God.
A. Hell was created for Satan because of his fall, and the fallen Angels will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, Matthew 25:41, 2 Peter 2:4, Revelation 20.
Day - 2 of the dispensation
- Firmament between the water,
- A divide of water above, and waters on the earth,
- God called the firmament heaven,
Day - 3 of the dispensation
- The water and land separated, and land dried,
- God called the dry land earth, and the waters sea,
Day - 4 of the dispensation
- God created manifestations of light for the earth, putting them between the waters in the firmament on day one. Dividing the day from the night, creating seasons, days and years. The light gives light on the earth. The 4th day He creates two great sources of lights, the sun for the days and the moon and stars for night.
Day - 5 of the dispensation
- Water life and the Fowl of the air that fly. He created in them to reproduce after their own Kind.
Day-6 of the dispensation
- God created humanity from the ground.
Day-7 of the dispensation
a. The livelihood rules for taking care of the Garden of Eden to expulsion, and to taking care of a cursed earth, Romans 8:18-25.
Changes cause by Sin
The Dispensation of Innocence: Genesis 1; 3:24Administration Rules:(dispensational), Scripture: Genesis 1-3 Beginning: Creation
Setting: The Garden of Eden, Genesis 2:8.
Dealings: All Mankind, [ key characters: God, Adam, Eve, and Satin.]
Failure: Disobedience, Man's, Genesis 3:1-24 , Rom 5:12-14, Satin's, Genesis 3:13-15, Isa45:12,18, Isaiah 14:12, Ezekiel 28:13,17, Rev 20:10.
Judgment: Spelled out in the Adamic dispensation that some theologians call a Covenant, Genesis 3:14-19 and pronouncement to man in the garden. Carried out historically in the expulsion. Genesis 3:22-24.
Transition: From failure to expulsion, failure Genesis 3:1-7, cf. Genesis 3:23,24.
Chapters and Books which cover this dispensation:
Genesis chapter 1 through Genesis 3:24 cover this dispensation. We know that this program of God lasted less than a hundred and thirty years. The Bible said that Adam had sons after the expulsion. He was one hundred and thirty years old when Seth the third son was born. Genesis 5:3 The whole program probably lasted less than a hundred years.
The word dispensation means the rules given at a particular economic time by God in, which He was to be glorified as God. A dispensation is the dealing with certain people of His creation to perfect them. These rules govern the period in that is marked off by key events and changes.
The word innocence in used to describe the state man was created. He was created without sin. There had not been any sin committed. The man and the woman walked with God unashamed in fellowship with God and each other.
They were put in what was called the Garden of Eden, and were to enjoy the land and animals, and taking care of both. They could eat any seed barring plant. They could eat of the Tree of Life if so desired, and were forbidden by God to eat of a tree described as the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.
God made man out of the dust of the ground, and woman out of the rib at Adams side. God was very pleased with His creation. They were given a free will shown by the options put before them, whether they were going to honor God or make a chose to disobey. They could of lived forever if they had obeyed.
Administration Rules: (dispensational ), The Dispensation of Innocence Genesis 1-3:24. God's dealings were with all creation according to creation and these rules.
a. The livelihood in the Garden of Eden with its unique rules for taking care of it to the expulsion.
1. Adam and Eve was put in Garden of Eden to till and keep it. Genesis 2:15
2. The earth was watered by due not by rain from the sky, Genesis 2:6
3. The Tree of Life was there to eat from, Genesis 2:15, Genesis 3:22
1. Animals were not scared of man, Genesis 2:19, 20
2. Animal did not eat each other, they were vegetarians, Genesis1:30.
1. Put in Garden of Eden to till and keep it. Genesis 2:5-7
2. Man could eat of all the trees, Genesis 1:29, but one, The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. They were vegetarians.
3. They were to become one in marriage, they were to leave their father and mother and have their own home. Genesis 2:24, 25, Matthew 19:4-6.
4. The wife was to be a help meet for her husband, and the husband was to cleave unto her only. Genesis 2:18-23
5. They were both naked with no sin and shame. Genesis 2:25
6. They were to have children. Genesis 1:27, 28
7. They were to have dominion over the animal kingdom, Genesis 1:26
8. The seventh day was to be sanctified, Genesis 2:1-3.
9. They were given a free will to choose, shown by the options given for obedience. Genesis 2:16, 17
10. They had fellowship with God, and He talked with them. There was no death or separation, Genesis 2:16, 3:8.
11. God has a love that is everlasting, protecting and sustaining life, Jer 31:3, John 3:16, I John 4:8 and Hebrews 1:3a.
12. God blessed men with spiritual blessings, and wanted men to be holy and without blame before Him in love, Ephesians 1:3, 4.
Question: How many sins did Adam and Eve commit which produced the multiple sin of mankind?
Answer: ONE. Romans 5
Question: The whole revealed event of the one sin occurrence, how many other sins were performed by “the snow ball” effect?
Answer: 1. Original sin of disobedience.
2. Eve’s disobedience pulled in others (Adam) into her sin.
3. Adam complicity with Eve in her disobedience by participating with Eve, understanding the disobedience consequence (sin).
4. Their complicity in agreement to hide from God.
5. Their complicity in a plan of cover up, they covered themselves with their own plan to relive themselves of the sin.
6. When confronted by God they blamed others for their personal behavior and complicity.
NO. 1 Genesis 3:6, 7; NO. 2 Genesis 3:6; NO. 3 Genesis 3:7, 17; NO.4 Genesis 3:8; NO. 5 Genesis 3:7; NO. 6 Genesis 3:11, 12 (Adam), 13 (Eve)
How about us, how many time have we done the same thing instead of living as God has planned? (Disobedience, participation in sins of others, then hide from God, and doing religious thing which we create or other create, or blamed others for our sin) If you’re interested in living as God has planned, the Bible reveals His plan and hopefully the thing I show from God’s Word can help you so you will be forgiven of your many sins God’s way according to His plan which He provided!
1. The Dispensation of Innocence unique rules which Govern the Dispensation, (the following are most of them):
A. Not found before in a dispensation (before the first dispensation, time did not exist so there was no dispensation):
Genesis 1 - 2:14:
B. Carry over rules with modifications:
Even though time does not govern a dispensation, a dispensation happens in time or is revealed in time, and as stated above because time did not exist before creation there would not be any rules with modification know to humanity. However if you wanted to make a case for laws or rules being modified, it would be only in the working of God within His being, and with that we cannot say it is a dispensational change.
C. Higher law of God's choosing:
It is recommended for all to further their Biblical study and understand to purchase the following books!!
The first book -
Please write a review, go to each of the sites and write a review. This would be very helpful and appreciated!!
The other book -
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
World Wide Outreach
By: Theodore D Pestor/ President/Pastor BTH